Monday 23 September 2013

First Test Ride (30 Miles)

Been a long time since I rode my own bike (maybe 20 years) but I have ridden a few belonging to other people very briefly.

I was suspicious of my new brakes and if I had bled them correctly but all seemed well after a few miles although it would be very hard to lock the back brake and impossible to lock the front one in dry conditions.

The motor ran pretty good (especially after I switched to reserve!) but not as sweet as I seem to remember they are capable of being.

When I got back I decided to take off the exhaust pipes to see if I could fix the "blowing" problem on no.4 and to see about these different length exhaust bolts.

 

No.1
No.2
No. 3

No. 4
It's no. 1 that sooting up and look at this video of it running without the headers.  See no. 1 spit fire at me right at the end:



No comments:

Post a Comment